HUNGRY HOWIE BACK BOARD LAYOUT
1) Vertex WAN port is connected to a LAN port on the cable modem.
2) The Mach5’s WAN port is connected to the LAN/Network port on the Vertex Caller ID Box.
3) The Netgear GS110 port 8 is connected to the LAN port of the Mach5.
4) Grandstream GX4104 WAN port is connected to port 7 of the Netgear GS110.
5) The Grandstream HT502 WAN port is connect to the LAN port of the GS110.
6) The external bell is connected to Phone 1 on the Grandstream HT502.
7) The remaining 6 port on the Netgear GS110 are for connection to the Aastra 6731i telephones.
8) The Data port on the Vertex is for connecting to the POS data network.
9) SUGGESTED 2X2 BACK BOARD